I shouldn't be surprised by this type of fallout.
I mention that I'm toying with the idea of going to Brooklyn on Wednesday night to see a friend's band that I have yet to actually come out and see. Bryan looks at me sideways. "You're not going with Jake?" I shake my head. I hadn't even thought to ask him and if I did I would say that I was going to see him at this point. I need transparency on both sides. I stumble over my words, saying I hadn't even solidified the plans, I just saw that they were playing on Wednesday, I was off on vacation by that point and it might be a fun thing to do. He then asked if I was going to stay the night. I shook my head again.
It's going to take a while for Bryan to get over a lot of this I realize. All I can give him from here on out is complete honesty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment