Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day Three: morning

I admit. It's encouraging to type "day three".

Waking up at 5 in the morning, unable to get back to sleep, and my mind unable to think about anything else but him not as encouraging. It was the same old conundrum. The more I tried not to think about him, things we did together, things he said, and so on the more my mind seemed egged on to continue. Clutching a pillow to myself I forced my eyes shut trying to focus on anything else. Scenes of times we spent together kept playing through my mind until I finally drifted back to sleep for another couple of hours.

Wednesday. I'll be at work all day so I'll be occupied. As long as I'm busy or surrounded by people I'm sure I can do this.

The things I miss most? Really cheesy jokes. Being teased. Hearing him laugh. Picturing his smile. I'll be able to experience that all again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment